Latest News :
Home » , , » [Interview] Super Junior ''Please wait for our new album''

[Interview] Super Junior ''Please wait for our new album''

{[['']]}





Super junior interview with ‘SeeSanBunTerngSod’s Thailand Channel 3’

△ All: สวัสดีครับ! (Hello!) We’re Super Junior !

- Interviewer: Can say that your Thai language was so good and your greeting tradition was so better than old. Besides normally greeting such as ‘Hello’ or ‘Thank you’ can you guys said another sentence?

△ Leeteuk: ผมเซ็กซี่ไหม? (Am I sexy?) ดีมาก (Very good)

- Interviewer: Oh, ดีมาก so you guys often go to Thailand. Do you have any impression?

△ Leeteuk: Yeah, we’re very impress and wanted to go to Pattaya* very much because Pattaya was first place that we performed our concert and was the first place that we performed the concert on Thailand**. We talked each other that if the time that we can’t sing and dance come. Last our concert will be organize at Pattaya.

- Interviewer: If they talk about Thailand, they will consider Thailand first. Now Thai fanclub has been waiting for the 4th album a long time. Is the releasing 4th album time close?

△Leeteuk: We’re preparing for the 4th album and we dedicate on it very much. I need the fanclub please wait for awhile and you will meet with 4th album soon.

- Interviewer: Ah, finally it’s last time. Do you guys want to say with Thai fanclub which is following and waiting for the 4th album? I want to everyone say it, sir.

△ Donghae: Thai fanclub, please wait for awhile. 4th album is releasing soon and it’s more special than period albums, thank you.

△ Sungmin: Don’t forget to follow our album, thank you.

△ Kyuhyun: Thanks Thai fanclub who follow Super Junior and don’t forget to follow our next album too, thank you.

△ Yesung: We’ll come back with our 4th album, please wait for awhile.

△ Ryeowook: Please wait for a moment, we’ll come back with our new album and please follow both of CF, Drama and concert too.

△Shindong: I’m sure that Thai fanclub must be pleasurable for our 4th album. Please wait for a moment.

- Interviewer: Thank you.

* Pattaya is not province but it's special self-governing province like Bangkok which don't count these, Thailand will have 74 province.
** These sentences are not same, please read well.
*** I translate from Thai subtitle which show on the bottom.




△ Try to say Thai language.
Shindong : อย่าเลียนแบบนะครับ (Don’t copy.)
Eunhyuk : ขี่ฟีโน่รถไม่ติด (Ride Fino, won’t be jam.)
Siwon : มองไฟหน้าชั้น My Fino (Look at my headlights, My fino)
Donghae : ฟีโน่มาหานะเธอ (Fino come to you, dear.)
Leeteuk : ฟีโน่เจิดมาก ฟีโน่ของผมเป็นฟิตเนสเคลื่อนที่ (Fino is so cool. My Fino is moving fitness.)
Eunhyuk : ดีมาก (Very good.)

△ If you don’t go to Thailand for filming the advertisement, what will you do?
Leetuek : Maybe live in Korea, sit and think that “When will we have the chance to go to Thailand for filming again?

Eunhyuk : I’m sadly in Korea too.
Shindong : I will go to Thailand with myself.
Donghae : If I wouldn’t have filiming on 2010’s new year. 2010 is the year that very sad for me.
Shindong : อย่าเลียนแบบนะครับ (Don’t copy) (Say as Thai language)
Siwon : No way. However I will must filming the advertisement.



△ Say deposit your work with Thai E.L.F. .
Leeteuk : My name is Fino, My father is Yamaha
Donghae: I wish everyone will have more love with Fino in new year. My gift that I want is ride the Fino with E.L.F to go to everywhere in Thailand.
Siwon : Being the Fino’s presenter because of E.L.F. Because they give us the loving. So I will do the well work forever. I wish you everyone have a happiness and good healthy.
Eunhyuk : I want to have been with Fino forever.
Shindong : มีความสุขไหมครับ พวกเราก็มีความสุขครับ (Are you happy, we are happy!) (Say as Thai language)






Credit: here
Thai to English translated by sonethloveshizz at sj-world.net
http://www.pingbook.com/news/
Please take out with full credit and permission.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger