Latest News :
Home » , , » [Cyworld] Eeteuk: ''Should I cut my hair again?''

[Cyworld] Eeteuk: ''Should I cut my hair again?''

{[['']]}



Eeteuk's Cyworld
2010.03.14 19:06
Title : ..the memory of the short hair..
..should I cut my hair again..ㅋㅋㅋ


2010.03.14 18:54
Title : ..duplicity
*..



...hok** !!!!..
* Leeteuk means the gif is his two total different sides : chic/cool & funny/cute
** the sound Leeteuk made in the 2nd picture (the one in the dance performance)



Credits: 박정수 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks ❧ y σ υ for the shout out

may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits



2010.03.13 22:49
..He's superior..superior..



..My dongsaeng Siwonie..^^..

..With this special childhood picture of Siwonie..ㅋㅋㅋ

..everyone can envy with his childhood handsome appearance...

..and he has a global face..I mean he has the superior gene...

..however he got that recent body because he has exercised for 5 years...heuk..

..he's such a hard-working boy..^^

..even if I want to say he must fail at something...but his personality is also good..

..since he's just started with drama again after such a long time..I hope everything will go well..

..Oh My lady!!! Everybody please give it a lot of love..

..My dongsaeng Siwon-ah!!!! Let's just fighting!!!!^^ I love you...♥



Source : 박정수 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits



Eunhyuk's Diary Entry
2010.03.14 04:41

Ah....when shall I take care (of it)?
It's troublesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ㅜㅜ



Note : Most of the fans who left comments under his entry assumed that Eunhyuk was talking about taking care of his body (exercising so he can have a nice body like Siwon's)


Source : 이혁재 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks katakko for the shout out

may take out with full credits



2010.03.15 00:37

White Day.....
In stead of a girlfriend...............I only went exercising with Jongseokie-hyung...my leader-nim ^^
I will definitely remember today.............
I'm OK....but hyung why ? why with me ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



a little note so everybody dont misunderstand : Jongseok seems to be a trainer of the boys since both Eunhyuk and Sungmin said they went to exercise with him, and they called him "교주님" which means leader/leader-nim


Source : 이혁재 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks Blue19 for the shout out

may take out with full credits

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger