Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [News] Interview with JoKwon & GaIn regarding their Song of the Month

[News] Interview with JoKwon & GaIn regarding their Song of the Month

{[['']]}





Wow, congratulations. From December to January for a month, you became the most loved artist and got the Digital Music Award, Song Of The Month. How do you feel right now? ^^

GaIn: I'm very happy for receiving continual love from the end of 2009 all the way to 2010. Thank you to the fans that support me and JoKwon. Please keep cheering and supporting us please.
JoKwon: I'm flying high after getting the Digital Music Award two months in a row. This song that me and Gain noona sung did get a lot of love, but I'm thrilled after getting 'This Month's Song' two months in a row by Cyworld users. Thanks to the fans again.

Q: January's Song Of The Month became "We Fell in Love," surpassing the songs from your group 2AM- I'm wondering about how you feel right now.

JoKwon: I'm going to be continually bugged by the group members ㅠㅠ... I'm just joking. ^^ I think that the fact I got this award is just like that 2AM got the award, too. When I told the members, they congratulated me passionately. I want to keep being happy with my members by "Even if I Die, I Can’t Send You Away" also getting 1st place on the Digital Music Award.

Q: With all these busy schedules nowadays, what would you guys like to do if you had a day off? It can be either what you guys want to do together or separately.

GaIn: What I want to do together is to go to one of England's castles and share the different atmosphere there. What I want to do separately is write a letter to JoKwon about the thoughts I have nowadays in my head. Both good and bad things. ^^
JoKwon: What I want to do together is go bungee jumping! Kekeke. I think it'll be really thrilling and something forever memorable for both of us. What I want to do separately is to watch famous touching movies and to think of good ideas for future dates. Kekeke.

Q: There are many fans out there wishing that you two date for real. (Actually, there's a rumor that there are only comments saying they should date in DMA blogs.) Isn't the attention about the virtual marriage bugging you?

GaIn: There are rumors that are floating around saying that we really date, and recent news are all positive, supporting us. The attention everyone around us is giving makes us more cautious, yet more cheerful and bright. We can only get more closer by showing a more brighter and spirited side.
JoKwon: It doesn't pressure us too much, and we hope for yet more attention in the future. Kekeke.

Q: We know that both of you own a minihompy. What songs have you put on as the background music? ^^

GaIn: The song "1 Year Later" by My-Q and YoZoh is the primary, and then Lee Juck's hit song "Rain." The remaining songs are all Lucid Fall's songs.
JoKwon: The first song is "Even if I Die, I Can’t Send You Away"! The last song is- "We Fell in Love"!

Q: Can you say a congratulatory hello to the band C.N.Blue, who've scored January's Rookie of the Month?

GaIn: I know that they are gaining a lot of popularity. I honestly congratulate you on becoming January's Rookie of the Month, and I'll be waiting for more successful activity from you.
JoKwon: I think it's a rock group made of all uljjangs. I think that your song's really good, and I hope that you will be one of the music world's big hits. ^^

Q: Lastly, can you please say a hello to your fans on Cyworld? ^^

GaIn: Thank you for watching us as a couple in "We Got Married." Keep anticipating for our next activities!
JoKwon: Thank you for giving us such a good award from the start of 2010. I will take it as a sign to work harder, and I will try my best in both "We Got Married" and 2AM. Thank you~




Source: DCInside Translated by: JinaStar@2ONEDAY

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger