Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS] The current state at JYPE building!

[NEWS] The current state at JYPE building!

{[['']]}















*******UPDATE #1*******


I just got back from the building
It was so disorderly but it's been getting better so thank you ~
The people in the second picture are people laying down the flowers ~
There were lots of journalists, KBS (broadcasting company) were also there, and lots of police officers too
I wish there were more adult staff on site;
I'm sorry for not loading up as many pictures; ^^ Everyone has worked hard


 *******UPDATE #2*******

 Reduced: 83% of original size [ 548 x 411 ] - Click to view full image



I visited the building today

On my way there I saw security guards and police officers and they told us to stop writing post it notes etc and they piled all the chrysanthemums in a corner ..

Makes me really angry..

Man... Honestly... Maybe we should quit now... -_- I heard there were a lot of fans came today.. so many that I couldn't fit them all into one picture. I heard a variety of broadcasting companies KB.MM.SB (KBS MBC SBS) came too... Anyway

Ha today got me really angry... When will the accounts of the conference come out...

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : TELLZONE (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger