Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] CNBLUE comments on Strong Heart Scandal, more details

[News] CNBLUE comments on Strong Heart Scandal, more details

{[['']]}




Boyband CNBLUE's Jung Yong Hwa was a guest on SBS Entertainment Program (Strong Heart) (MC Kang Ho Dong, Lee Seung Gi) that aired on the 9th. He revealed his embarassing story regarding his Pusan dialect.

On this day, Jung Yong Hwa revealed, "I saw this girl that caught my attention and I thought she was my ideal so I asked her out but later on we realized we were both from Pusan. I found out that she wanted to meet a Seoul guy who didn't use a dialect so she purposely didn't use a dialect either," sending the other guests and audience into laughter.

However, one netizen posted on the "comments" section of the show, "This story is the same as the story I sent to a radio talk program last year." He continued, "This is a story I posted on SBS radio (Cultwooshow)". I tried to look for it on the website but it's been deleted. I saw (Strong Heart) yesterday and was shocked."

At first, all the blame was poured on Jung Yong Hwa but the arrow has been pointed to (Kang Shim Jang)'s writing team and now it has turned to the staff. CNBLUE explained,"It's been awhile since Yonghwa filmed (Kang Shim Jang)" and continued, "It's ridiculous to say that he said someone else's story. It's a situation that he went through himself."

Moreover, besides Jung Yong Hwa's scandal, netizens are complaining as they wonder why Hweesung's story that was aired in the preview video last week was not included in the airing of the show on the 9th.

http://www.artsnews.co.kr/news/62379

[NB: I thought this article brought in more information. I just wanted everyone to be well informed before making any judgments.]

[Credit: paperwings09@cnblue-sky.net][artsnews.co.kr]


Follow me in Tumblr!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger