Latest News :
Home » , » [News] C.N. Blue members Likes Older Women?

[News] C.N. Blue members Likes Older Women?

{[['']]}



user posted image


The CN Blue members, who are sweeping the charts in less than 2 weeks of their debut, stated that they all prefer older women.

On the second of February at 12pm, on Choi HwaJung’s Power Time radio, the DJ asked them if they are more attracted to older or younger women to find out their personal styles, and all the members replied, “older women.”

Lee JungShin stated, “People who are younger than m I think won’t be able to lead me, so I’m a bit scared about that.” Lee JongHyun replied, “Maybe it’s because all the women I have dated until now was older, I think my ideal girl is someone sophisticated that I lean on to.”

Kang MinHyuk said, “I like noonas because I have a sister and since I don’t have that much money, I like noonas that buys me yummy things.” The leader Jung YongHwa stated, “Actually I don’t really mind older or yonger women, but I will choose older women for our teamwork.”

For the “love at first sight” types, the CN Blue members choose a feminine style, but Jung YongHwa said that he preferred, “feminine, but still someone who I can feel the cuteness,” and Lee JungShin said, “feminine, but still having that made up mind.”

Also, on this radio show, CN Blue members sang the parody versions of the song ‘I’m a Loner’ winning a loud applause from the audience. In addition, the members chose Lee JongHyun as the most good looking and the man that seemed to have watched the most erotic films. Before the show, the members even took selcas and posted it up on the homepage and didn’t forget to prepare their signed CDs for their listeners.

Source: bntnews
Translations By: cnbluemoonlight @ CodeAzzurro
shared by:sukira@dailykpopnews
follow me @twitter

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger