Latest News :
Home » , » [News] C.N. Blue In Trendy Magazine

[News] C.N. Blue In Trendy Magazine

{[['']]}




Like the characters in the drama You’re Beautiful, they’re members of a band. TRENDY wondered what would happen if C.N.BLUE met someone like Minam.

All members smiled cunningly and made the leader Yong Hwa answer the question.
“If something like the drama really happened, that is, a Ko Minam (girl dressed as a guy) got into our team, though such thing happens only in comic books, if that really happened, it should be very interesting! But I don’t think we should lie! Telling lies aren’t good anyway.”

Hearing the answer from the leaders, Minhyuk, Jonghyn and Jungshin nodded and agreed.

Leader Jung Yonghwa played Kang Shinwoo so successfully in You’re Beautiful. His looking warm and loving pulled the heart strings of viewers. What do the other members think about Kang Shinwoo and Yonghwa’s acting?

“They praise me a lot. Haha!”

However, the members stayed quiet, Jung Yonghwa got embarrassed, and they all laughed out loud.

Minhyuk: “I watched that in Japan. When I saw Yonghwa who’s so different from his usual self, I was very surprised. Maybe it’s because I really understand him and am closed to him, I was so embarrassed watching certain scenes that I almost felt like hiding all my fingers. But it’s good to see him from a new angle and he looked really gorgeous in the show.”

Yonghwa explained, “Maybe for I’m the kind who’s emotional, people don’t usually feel my multi-faceted sides. It’s best we skip this topic.”

I can see that he was just shy when speaking up first!
But I was wondering, if all C.N.BLUE members do the drama “You’re Beautiful”, what would that version be like?

This time Minhyuk stopped the leader and answered first, “I wanna try Shinwoo hyung, for I should be able to show a very different image.”

“Wanna show a different image? Totally different from mine? What different image?” Yongwha was so curious about the Minhyuk version of Shinwoo hyung, “Come on, tell us?”

“I think Yonghwa hyung’s kind of cheesy?” Minhyuk looked for Jonghyun and Jungshin’s agreement.

Jungshin nodded, “Kind of cheesy.”

Hearing Minhyuk, Yonghwa widened his eyes, as if he couldn’t believe what he heard and shook his head.

“Minhyuk is kind of high. Actually it’s our debut day and it’s just that Minhyuk is too high,” Yonghwa hurriedly explained and added with an analytical tone, “Seems that Minhyuk isn’t ready to play Shinwoo hyung yet but Jonghyun has similar quality as Huang Tae Kyung.”

Hearing the leader saying this, Jonghyun nodded. “And… Jungshin has the image like Ko Minam. Kind of like Ko Minam?”

“Really?” Jungshin couldn’t believe he got the role of Ko Minam.

Yonghwa concluded, “Things would be like that. Haha!”

This version is so funny. TRENDY couldn’t help laughing out loud!


Translated klaritia@soompi || cr:a.n.jellholic || shared by sukira@dailykpopnews

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger