Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] BEG GaIn first love is....

[News] BEG GaIn first love is....

{[['']]}




GaIn unveils her first love story in KBS 2TV ‘Sweet Night’ upcoming broadcast!

The BEG youngest member shares her story in the program and reveals that her first love was actually her junior high school science teacher.

GaIn,”The teacher was so cool, like a movie star. So, I secretly had a crush”, she said.

She continues,” I wasn’t visible to him, but I am blessed as a student and I also like his voice, “she recalled.


When asked if she meets her first love again after 10 years, GaIn answers,” I am still excited to see my teacher. I feel like being a junior high school student again, “she said.

GaIn’s first love story will be aired on Feb 7th,2010 at 11:15 KST.

s:tvdaily

Cr: imuyachan @ KBites

Will JoKwon get jealous? ^^

^tweet me^

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger