Latest News :
Home » , , , » [news] Athlete Yang Hyunjong CY entry about Minho

[news] Athlete Yang Hyunjong CY entry about Minho

{[['']]}





Baseball Player Yang HyunJong (from Kia-Tigers/88'er) CY Entry, who recorded Dream Team on 091122.


"SHINee Minho is 3 years younger than me ...
So, I think of him as a younger brother ...
Although I'm a man, I cannot help but think that he's so cute.
His face is small and the facial features are so pretty and lovable.
But when he started playing the game, his stares would become fierce and I could feel a strong determination.
If he loses, he will be sad and disappointed. If he wins, the happiness radiates all over his pretty face.

During the time I filmed Dream Team, I talked a lot with Minho, and I found out how sweet and kind he was.
Despite the young age, Minho is a thoughtful and caring person. He always considered other people feelings and put theirs before his. He saw through our emotions and always comforted us with a caring and considerate attention. How do I put it? He's like a "999 times" nice person. You just can't help but love him.

I'm very glad I got to meet someone like that."


Credit: CY - Shakizi - Minhoney - Justminho
Translation: Ilumtics @ Justminho.com

Follow me on tumblr! for latest photo updates!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger