Latest News :
Home » » [NEWS] After School's Gahee didn't talk to her father for 7 years after running from home.

[NEWS] After School's Gahee didn't talk to her father for 7 years after running from home.

{[['']]}





After School GaHee revealed that she has gone on for 7 years without contacting her father after running away from home.

Park GaHee was on SBS Strong Heart aired on 2nd February when she gives a surprise revelation, “My father is very strict, and living in the countryside in KangWonDo was really boring and so I went away to my friend’s house.”

She then explained how she had met them at a coffee shop after that, “Once, my parents came down to Seoul to look for me. We were talking at the coffee shop, and then I said I wanted to go to the ladies. And I escaped through the windows in the toilet.”

GaHee continued, “Even though I didn’t contact my father for 7 years, my father already know what I was doing. I felt my father’s love when he said after our debut stage ‘You are the prettiest’.”


With GaHee’s surprising revelation, After School member UEE was also seen in tears. UEE said, “I don’t know since we did not talk about family matters. This is the first time I’m hearing it. Really heartbreaking.”

Credit : K Bites

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger