Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] 2AM Seulong, A Boy Holding Flowers "If you get to know me, I'm a romantic guy."

[news] 2AM Seulong, A Boy Holding Flowers "If you get to know me, I'm a romantic guy."

{[['']]}




2AM Seulong, A Boy Holding Flowers "If you get to know me, I'm a romantic guy."

Group 2AM's Seulong shot a romantic advertisement holding a bouquet of baby breaths, which is causing the hearts of female fans to flutter.

Seulong is about to take over the entertainment world with seven other boys in 2010. They shot a pictorial for Elle, a fashion magazine.

In the pictorial, he showed a softer side rather than his normal tough image. 2AM, who is rising in various music charts is continuing to promote their hit song, "Even If I Die, I Can't Let You Go" with soft, sorrowful and sensitive body movements.

For this pictorial, Seulong shot alongside actor Yoon Siyoon, SBS TV's "Will It Snow For Christmas?" tough guy Kim Soohyun, U-Kiss's cutie maknae Dongho, Chic-dol M-Blaq's Chundoong, ZE:A's Moon Junyoung, and Japanese drama "Nodame Cantabile"'s lead actor Tamaki Hiroshi.

Credits: TV Daily (Source), love-yun@2ONEDAY (Translations)


follow me in tumblr!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger