Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] 2AM Jokwon "The voice that I am able to sing with is not mine"

[News] 2AM Jokwon "The voice that I am able to sing with is not mine"

{[['']]}




http://twistedstars.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/jokwon4.jpg

Here are some untranslated Cyworld entries of Jokwon to find out some ’secrets’ he wants to tell his fans:


2009.10.11 11:55am

The voice that I am able to sing with is not mine.
The arms and legs that I am able to dance with are not mine.
The brain that I am able to think with is not mine.
The money that I am able to use to buy things that I want is not mine.
Even the precious people that surround me are not mine.

Everything…
Belongs to the Lord..
If the Lord takes away my voice, I am not able to sing.
If the Lord breaks my arms and legs, I am not able to dance.
If the Lord takes away all of my money, I am not able to buy.
If the Lord takes away my precious people to Heaven, then they are not able to be by my side.

Because everything is not mine, but a gift from the Lord.
That is why on stage, or anywhere, I am able to accomplish everything with all that the Lord has given me.
That is why I have no worries over what I must accomplish in the future.
And that is why I have no greed over the skills that the Lord has given me.

Because everything is not mine but a gift from the Lord.
I can put it down whenever I have to.
If the Lord wants me to… If it is the meaning of the Lord…
Thank you…..
Please allow me wisdom and skills…

Amen.

2010.01.22 12:42am

I’ll show you a big and surprising secret…

Dear God,

I experience the secrets that you show me every single day.

Today also became one of the best days of my life.
I’ve never felt confident about my goal…
My life’s goal that I’ve realized today..
Is not a goal that lingers at the end of my sight,
but a goal that you have given me to share with the people born on this earth.

You also hold a goal upon this beautiful land that you have created.
You told us to join our efforts in order to create one line…
I’m embarrassed to say that I’ve only realized the secret hidden in that message today.
However, I’m really thankful! Thankful for letting me realize at least now..
These surprising secrets… I will spread these secrets far and wide until the day of my death.

My gaze, and where all of our gazes linger at…
I believe that the dear God’s gaze is also lingering there with us, too…

Amen.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : 조권@cyworld (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger