Latest News :
Home » , , » [me2DAY] JoKwon me2DAY updates

[me2DAY] JoKwon me2DAY updates

{[['']]}




Original Message :

누나..! 문자로 백허그말고도 다른거 해주려고한거 잊지마!!^^*ㅋㅋㅋ
감사합니다…!!!!^^ 시혁이형 사랑해요!!!ㅋㅋ 감사합니다^^*

English Translation:

Noona..! Don't forget about what I asked you to do through text message besides the back hug!!^^*kekeke
Thank you...!!!!^^ Shihyukee-hyung I love you!!!keke Thank you^^*

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits. Copy this whole phrase out.
CREDITS : Adam Couple's Me2Day (SOURCE) ; shmesmx3@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

*Congratz 2AM... after party ^^ (Changmin looks so hungry ^^)
Follow me on twitter

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger