Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [Cyworld/Photo] Heechul cyworld update, Heechul w/ f(x) Sulli

[Cyworld/Photo] Heechul cyworld update, Heechul w/ f(x) Sulli

{[['']]}




Taking (photo) after filming with
f(x)
dongsaeng
I took on
Sulli
’s role..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11-year age gap (-┏)
Trying to do poo-ing poo-ing** in order to reduce the age gap, although we both tried it
but in front of Sulli’s “hehe~” laugh I’m just like the candlelight in front of the typhoon…
Time seems to fly like an arrow…
I had laughed until my stomach hurts during the filmingㅋㅋ
Recently there isnt anything that makes me laugh so I felt good to be able to laugh after such a long time
Sulli’s laugh can make everything brighter
Sulli is the truth***

* sulli + heechul –> sulhee
** poo-ing poo-ing (뿌잉뿌잉) is puffy cheek, that’s what heechul was doing in the photo
*** Sulli’s real name is “Jinli” which means “truth” and “설리가 진리” (“Sulli is Jinli” or “Sulli is the truth”) is the pharse that fans use to call her (correct me if I’m wrong about this since I dont follow f(x) )

credits : 김희철 cyworld; photo cr: Himawari22
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

posted by: shaynekay@dkpopnews 

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger