Latest News :
Home » , , » [Video] 2AM 'Even If I Die, I Will Not Let You Go' MV Is Now Out!

[Video] 2AM 'Even If I Die, I Will Not Let You Go' MV Is Now Out!

{[['']]}



[a9od38.jpg.jpeg]

Since they were in hiatus last year the group decided to make their come back this year. After each member teasing us with their upcoming music video,the time has finally come. The much long awaited MV of 'Even If I Die, I Will Not Let You Go' by 2AM is now out.Check it out guys! Seriously, I cried. XD

One more thing, there is a little fact about this song, the MV was actually release at 2AM this 23rd of January. Trivial right?



Tracklist for the album:
1. Intro
2. Even if I die, I can’t let you go
3. I’m Sorry I Can’t Laugh For You
4. I Love You (feat. Baek Chan, Joo Hee of 8eight)
5. To Her (feat. Chansung of 2PM)
6. Outro (I’m laughing)


sukira@dailykpopnews
cr:wannabedew

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger