Latest News :
Home » , » [Pictures] Goo Hye Sun Cheated on Lee Minho?

[Pictures] Goo Hye Sun Cheated on Lee Minho?

{[['']]}



http://i47.tinypic.com/29114bt.jpg

Seems like she had a fun day hanging out with the Fahrenheit boys (a popular Taiwanese boy band). One of them, Wu Chun, did an interview for a Korean news reporter and even mentioned her: “I filmed a music video with Goo Hye Sun and found her to be very kind. She is an actress that I would like to act with. I find Goo Hye Sun-ssi to be smart and kind after having worked with her. It was fun to film with her because she has so many ideas. If you were to ask me which Korean actress I would like to work with, I would like to with Hye Sun-ssi…” (source translated by susAmerica@soompi)

Takes selca with member Aaron Yan:

http://i49.tinypic.com/iz22r4.jpg


Cr: DCGooHyeSun + re-upped by various users @ Goo Hye Sun’s thread soompi

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger