Latest News :
Home » , , » [NEWS]Message from Jaebum's friend?

[NEWS]Message from Jaebum's friend?

{[['']]}





[Independent] Seattle Korean American... Please read this.
Hellos.

I’ve always just read things that were written…
There were so many weird things said… I mustered up the courage to write…

Dear Fans… I know it’s been really hard… and because of some ridiculous stories I assume that many must be so confused…

Before I write… I immigrated to Seattle 15 years ago. I lived in Daegu when I lived in Korea. The reason why I’m writing this is to encourage you not to be confused by the strange things that are being said, not to give up, and hope that this will help Jaebum return to Korea. It’s why I wrote this on the net. I’m not a really close friend of Jaebum’s…… we’re close enough for us to call each other. I knew him before he debuted in Korea, and he was a well-mannered and sincere person. I live in Jaebum’s old neighborhood. I also liked B-boying so I used to see him out battling and Jaebum and I would support each other.

In this past few days, there have been several articles regarding Jaebum.

The articles stated that Jay had received an offer from Hollywood movie. Therefore, I called Jaebum and asked him to confirm this. I asked, “Jaebum, did you receive a call to be in a Hollywood movie?” And Jaebum responded, “No…I’m hearing this for the first time…? It never happened.” So, I said, “There are articles, constantly stating weird news about you.” He replied, “……I don’t like that, but….”

Jaebum never received an offer to do a Hollywood movie and he said it was the first time he heard it… and Jaebum… is about halfway to calling it quits…. He’s really tired of it… obviously, he’s probably not as hurt now, but he doesn’t like that he’s still a popular topic and is even scared of it…

So, please reporters, do not write false articles regarding this and disturb or give the fans a hard time…This is coming from a close friend…There may be people questioning whether I am really his friend or not and would not believe me…However, if that were the case, why would I take time writing this in this early morning? Thinking of Jaebum wanting to be alone has made me worry and sleep deprived.

I can’t do anything to help my friend, Jaebum, so to the fans- I’m placing Jaebum’s heart in your hands…even like this…
I can’t do anything about the fans who won’t believe me…. But I hope that you will believe Jaebum’s heart instead… The untrue reporters… the stories… I would like for you not to believe them… those few articles… that it’s making it hard for Jaebum here… I wish that you won’t forget that….

Like the fans, I am also supporting Jaebum and want to give hope to him by writing things like this here, even though I did not write in the “tellzone,” I’ve always looked after and gave only good things to Jaebum.

The only way to bring Jaebum back…is the fans…

Please give Jaebum strength…fans too…don’t give up, and please, I hope, fans don’t be moved or feel down by such articles.

Thank you.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits. Copy this whole phrase out.
CREDITS : Daum Starzone (SOURCE) ; Pingoo@2ONEDAY.COM & doremigirl@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger