Latest News :
Home » , » [NEWS]100125 Kan, sensitivity beneath his masculine appearance

[NEWS]100125 Kan, sensitivity beneath his masculine appearance

{[['']]}





I previously posted about JinOn in the eyes of his members, and now it's Kan's turn!
Kan is said to be a neat freak and share the same role model as leader JinOn.

Kan in the eyes of JinOn - "The neat freak of our dormitory."

"Kan tidies up well and I can never see a dirty spot. Thanks to him, our dormitory is clean. He has a masculine appearance but he's very sensitive. However, due to his overly sensitive personality, he's also a little conservative. He does not like to deviate from his own standards."

Kan in the eyes of LeeU
- "He has thorough self-discipline."

"Kan is surprisingly effeminate. It's to the extent whereby he personally trims his eyebrows. He has thorough self-discipline and he's able to manage his image well. But he's too thorough in managing himself, and so it seems like other people may sense a social distance when they see him. He doesn't laugh a lot too."

Kan in the eyes of YeJun - "If he could take care of and pay attention to himself"

"He has been so giving towards me that I feel sorry. He's an especially understanding, considerate and accommodating friend. As a result, I am distressed when I see that he's not taking care of himself well."

Kan's Role Model is...Rain
"Rain-sunbaenim is the reason why I became a singer. When I was young, my family nurtured me to become an actor. And so I continuously took acting lessons, but I dreamed of becoming a singer after seeing Rain-sunbaenim. I was admitted to AhnYang School of Art and entered the dance team. Then I found out that this was a dance team created by Rain-sunbaenim. I also met JinOnnie-hyung from there."

Source: Star News
Translated by sOpHiA* @ FCuzed forum

Meanwhile, F.Cuz is still actively promoting their hit single, Jiggy.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger