Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] Jung Yonghwa “Kim Heechul said I’m nice instead of I couldn’t be a MC''

[News] Jung Yonghwa “Kim Heechul said I’m nice instead of I couldn’t be a MC''

{[['']]}





Actor/singer Jung Yonghwa of CNBlue has revealed the story that Super Junior Kim Heechul had said that he’s nice.
On the show MBC “Golden fishery – Radio star” which was aired on January 20th, Jung Yonghwa together FT.Island Lee Hongki, 2AM Jokwon & Lee Changmin were the guests. When talking about the mistake he had made during MC-ing for last year SBS Gayo daejeon, Jung Yonghwa said “It was such a big stage so I’m really sorry”
He continued with “Since Hongki was in the middle of talking with Kim Heechul-sshi via the phone so he had asked him if I did host the show well or not, and because I was beside him (Hongki) so he (Heechul) couldnt bear to say I didnt do well so he said ‘Yonghwa is nice’ ” which made everybody laughing.
original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits and dont add in your own credits

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger