Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [NEWS] F.CUZ: Leader JinOn in the eyes of the members

[NEWS] F.CUZ: Leader JinOn in the eyes of the members

{[['']]}





JinOn in the eyes of LeeU

"JinOnnie-hyung has strong leadership and the ability to lead. He's a hyung I can trust. His shortcoming? He's too outstanding in every area so it seems like he has nothing of that sort. The fact that he can control me already tells you he's awesome. (laughs)"

JinOn in the eyes of Kan


"Like a beastly lion, he's a person who can captivate you right away. Other times, he's like a clown who knows how to amuse us. JinOnnie-hyung is charming like you see. I think it's difficult to find fault in him."

JinOn in the eyes of YeJun

"JinOnnie-hyung is very manly and has a strong sense of responsibility. He treats his dongsaeng-dul* kindly and he knows how to lead them well. But because he's too soft-hearted, he's unable to deal with them harshly. As a leader, this might become a weakness right?"

*siblings/people younger than him

JinOn's Role Model

"I graduated from the AhnYang School of Art. I am a junior of Rain-sunbaenim. I am very interested in being a singer, but I also have desire for acting. With respect to this, I want to be like Rain-sunbaenim. He's actively carrying out activities in all directions right? I will try to become a person who is outstanding in all areas of acting, singing and dancing."

Source: Star News
Translated by sOpHiA* @ FCuzed forum

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger