Latest News :
Home » , , , , » [me2DAY] Jo Kwon & Gain me2DAY update

[me2DAY] Jo Kwon & Gain me2DAY update

{[['']]}



*I've rearrange the order, so you can read it from top to bottom. This couple is just so......*

안녕하세요 조권,가인 입니다. 저희는 지금 같이 있어요 하하하 ^^*
Hello this is Jo Kwon, Ga In. We are together right now hahaha ^^*

댓글 쓰신분들은 저희로 인해서 인증되셨어요 ㅋㅋㅋ!!!!!우하하하하 부럽죠?!
People who wrote comments have been confirmed by us (as friends) keke !!!!!Oohahahaha aren'tyou jealous?!

전 가인누나사랑홰요 히히
I love Gain-noona hee hee

조권 알라뷰 !ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 말좀 들어 이자식아!!!!
Jo Kwon ahlubyu (I love you) ! keke Listen to me, you punk!!!!

진짜 저희가 쓰는거에요 TV에도 나올걸요!? 자작극 아니에요 절대!
It actually is us writing! It will probably appear on TV, too! We are definitely not fake!

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits. Copy this whole phrase out.
CREDITS :
Adam Couple's Me2Day (SOURCE) ; shmesmx3@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

-----------------------------------------
For the one about being confirmed, I'm not sure if it's talking about being confirmed as ME2DAY friends...I just assumed....

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger