Latest News :
Home » , , , » [Interview] Super Junior Yesung And Sungmin's Interview At Musical Hong Gildong’s Press Conference

[Interview] Super Junior Yesung And Sungmin's Interview At Musical Hong Gildong’s Press Conference

{[['']]}




Q : Sungmin & Yesung have debuted in 2009 with the musicals “Namhan sansung” & “Akilla”, now both of you will be in the musical for the second time with “Hong Gildong”, how are your feelings ?

Yesung : Last time “Namhan sansung” was a historical musical, too. And because of it so I feel less nervous this time with “Hong Gildong”. And because I have many same things with Hong Gildong so there isnt really difficulty in practicing. Although my acting still lacks something but I will try my best to show everybody what I couldnt show last time. Especially because there are many action scenes so I’m in the middle of learning how to use stick as weapon and fencing.
Sungmin : Actually the only word/line in “Akilla” is Akilla so the acting is both difficult and easy at the same time. But the lines in “Hong Gildong” is much more different in compared with “Akilla” so I think it’s more difficult to me than Yesung hyung. And there will be many splendid action scenes in this work.


Q : In the future you will continue participating in musicals so do you have any work that you want to try individually ?

Yesung : Personally, I have many work that I want to try. It was pity that I had to practice for “Namhan sansung” so I missed “Notre Dame de Paris”. But the musical that I want to try most is “Mozart!”, it’s pity I couldnt participate because of the year-end music award ceremony. In the future if there are chances, I want to do not only historical musical but also challenging myself in license works.
Sungmin : I still have a lot of thing to learn so I should take “Hong Gildong” as a chance for me to improve my ability. If there are chances I want to do some good works. I want a lot of things but I also lack a lot of things.


original article is here
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger