Latest News :
Home » , , » [Cyworld] Eunhyuk Falls In Love With A Girl?

[Cyworld] Eunhyuk Falls In Love With A Girl?

{[['']]}







2010.01.15 01:44
Title : =



There is a high wall blocking our relationship
No matter what (I) shout that girl…the wall….(they) wont say anything
In order to meet that girl…
I will think of the way to jump higher than the wall
source : 이혁재 미니홈피
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net

may take out with full credits


2010.01.13 Wed(2010.01.14 20:53)
(It’s) been awhile (since filming) Let’s Go Dream Team!!!!!!
Because it has been awhile I was very nervous just like when I first started (Let’s Go Dream Team).
Because of it I made some mistakes(wink.gif (I’m) annoyedㅜㅜㅜㅜ
E.L.F.(s) who came to cheer (me on) !!!!! Really too too thankful!!!!!
It was very cold…..(I’m very) thankful…^^
I was nervous (during the) game(.) (I) was concentrating (so much) I don’t think I responded with a proper greeting~
(In my) heart (I’m) very thankful~ You didn’t catch a cold right?
Take good care of you health ^ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ^
Credits: 이혁재Cyworld.
Translated by julzzzz@sj-world.net
May take out with FULL credits.



Eeteuk's Sidebar update
..2010..
..(I) must not be tired..
..(I) should come to my senses..
Diary entry
2010.01.14 (2010.01.15 01:17)
..there are some time when I hate everything..
source : 박정수 Cyworld
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
thanks ❧ y σ υ for the heads up

may take out with full credits

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger