Latest News :
Home » , » [UFO]091130 FT Island's UFO REPLIES

[UFO]091130 FT Island's UFO REPLIES

{[['']]}



http://twistedstars.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/2njxeth.jpg


Fan:
Hongki-ge, Jaejin, are you asleep!? My mood is down now, as I went to a school I don't really like, please give me some encouragement, I love you forever, hwaiting, take care of your health
Jaejin: No matter where you are, you will still do well! Hwaiting!

Fan: Jaejin-ah~ Love Letter is really very nice~! Come to my side and sing for me!
Jaejin: Keke, send me an airplane ticket then!

Fan: 15Hongki: How are you? You're finishing filiming your drama soon, I feel so reluctant! I think Jeremy feels more relunctant to do so! No matter how you persevere to the end, working hard to the end is worth the effort! Let's work hard together, okay?? GOGOGO~ Promise??
Hongki: Kekeke pinkie promise!

Fan: Hongki's drama is nice to watch~ You must be very busy nowadays~ We're waiting for new episodes everyday~ fighting! Minhwan, what are you doing now??? You must take care of your health~ Don't catch a cold~ O(∩_∩)O~
Minhwan: I'm sending an UFO!!

Fan: Seunghyun~ The days to the concert is one less... Im very afraid that I can't buy a good seat.. But I hope to get a zone that's able to have contact with you all~ Please pray for me! ^^
Seunghyun: Keke it'll be a very happy concert~

Fan: Hongki, although being an actor is good, I do like it more when the five of you stand on the stage.
Minhwan: Yesyes!! Being five is the best@

Fan: Hongki, I miss you very much! Please think of me sometimes~ - WYY (T/N: Fan's name)
Minhwan: And think of me sometimes!!!!



Source: ufotown.com.cn
Translated by: eleven_avenue@lj

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger