Latest News :
Home » , » [Trans] SJ-M on Taiwan iRadio Transcript

[Trans] SJ-M on Taiwan iRadio Transcript

{[['']]}





HG: iRadio 96 FM Chinese/Cantonese Music. Hello everyone, we are Super Junior [All: M!] Today we are really happy that three of us can be your DJ today. Hello everyon, I am Hangeng.DH: Hello everyone, I am Donghae
RW: Hello everyone! I am Ryeowook.
HG: we are really happy to come to Taiwan and have the chance to become your DJ.
* So our next song is from our Super Junior M’s first mini album. And this time, I think that our album gives us a new feeling, especially our song “Super Girl”, it’s very handsome and has a very mature feeling to it. So I hope everyone will like our Super Junior M’s ”Super Girl”
[Super Girl - Super Junior M]
HG: Alright everyone, you just heard our song from Super Junior M’s new album, “Super girl”. So our company has many many different artists [Ryeowook and Donghae agrees], F(X) and others. And especially our younger brothers SHINee, they’re very cute and very handsome. Don’t know what Donghae feels about them**
DH: SHINee… they’re cool! I think they’re very kind.
HG: Very kind. Right.
DH: *says something in Korean about SHINee and Ring Ding Dong* Everyone, please listen to SHINee’s Ring Ding Dong!

[Ring Ding Dong - SHINee]
HG: Okay, we just introduced our younger brothers, SHINee. And next we have our little sisters. In the group, they actually have two more Chinese members. One of them is from QingDao and the other is Chinese. Our Ryeowook on the side, how do you feel about F(X)?
RW: *sings Chu~<3* Oh, very cute!
HG: Very cute!
RW: And, they have a lot of strength!
HG: Have a lot of strength!
*Can’t make out what they are saying*
HG: And next we have F(X)’s Chu~<3
RW: *sings Chu~<3*

[Chu~<3 - f(x)]
HG: iRadio FM 96! Hello everyone, we are Super Junior [All: M!] And today we are your DJ, hello I am Hangeng.
DH: My sweet darlings, I am Donghae.
RW: I am Ryeowook!
HG: Hello everyone! Well this time since we arrived in Taiwan, we have been really excited because this is Super Junior M’s first time coming to Taiwan and meeting with everyone. Let’s have Donghae and Ryeowook talk about their trip to Taiwan now.
DH: Taiwan… is very beautiful. And the fans… the fans [T/N: he repeats it because he is trying to get the pronounciation right]
HG: the fans
DH: The fans are very kind and very pretty. Very good!
HG: How about Ryeowook?
RW: I really like it.
HG: Really like it.
RW: The people in Taiwan, are very kind and very clean [xD]
HG: Actually, Taiwan has given us a lot of feelings and warmness. So our next song we will put on a song also by our younger sisters, Girl’s Generation. Gee!

[Gee - SNSD]
HG: Alright, next, when we came to Taiwan, we’ve had a lot of *could’nt understand this part* There were a lot of things to eat that we couldn’t eat, but really wanted to. Now Donghae, out of all of the Taiwanese food, what do you want to eat the most?
DH: Taiwan’s Shabu Shabu [T/N: mini personal hot pots]
HG: Ahhh Shabu Shabu.. hot pot!
DH: and….
HG: Stinky tofu!
DH: Stinky tofu! But I haven’t.. I don’t know about Taiwan’s food.
HG: Oh so you haven’t been able to try Taiwan’s food?
DH: Yup.
HG: I wish our managers would take all 7 of us out to eat. I really want to eat Taiwan’s Zhu Xue Gao (Pig’s blood rice cake). It’s really delicious. Well our next song be from our, yes again, our little sister, Zhang Li Yin “Qing Tian Yu Tian”
DH: Yeah~

[Moving On - Zhang Li Yin]
HG: Okay, that was our younger sister, Zhang Yi Lin’s “Qing Tian Yu Tian.” Don’t know if everyone enjoyed it or not.
RW: Ah! Very good!
HG: So after we arrived at Taiwan, there were a lot of places that we were NOT able to go to. And I have a lot of places that I wanted to visit, like th beach, Ji Long, and others (deng deng…)
RW or DH: Deng deng deng deng~
HG: How about you Ryeowook, where do you want to go the most?
RW: Yao Ling Yao.
HG: Yao Ling Yao
RW: Ahh! I want to go to Gu Gong
HG: Oh, Gu Gong Museum? Ah this is a place worth going to, because I wen there before, its very nice. So our next will be David Tao’s “Easy Love”

[ Easy Love "Ai Hen Jian Dan"- David Tao]
HG: iRadio 96 FM Chinese/Cantonese Music. Hello everyone, we are Super Junior [All: M!] Hello everyone, I am today’s DJ Hangeng!
DH: Hello everyone, I am DJ Donghae.
RW: Hello everyone! I’m Ryeowook!
HG: So when we came to Taiwan, we also know about many different Taiwanese artists for example, Guang Liang (Micheal Liang)
DH/RW: GUANG LIANG!
HG: And Cao Ge (Gary Cao)
DH/RW: CAO GE!
HG: Etc. etc.. many artists and singers and actors that we like. Now, who does Ryeowook want to collab with?
RW: “Wo men de ai” by F.I.R.
DH?: F.I.R. ooh~
RW: The girl in F.I.R., she’s really pretty
HG: Then can you sing a few verses from “Wo men de ai”?
RW: *sings F.I.R.’s song*
HG: Wow.. amazing~ now that we’ve heard Ryeowook sing, here’s “Fairytale” by Micheal Linag.

[Fairytale - Micheal Liang]
HG: So after listening to Micheal Laing’s Fairytale, we don’t know if everyone else has heard Super Junior M’s version of it. And also, one of my other favorite songs is from Super Junior M’s first album, “Atleast I Still Have You”
DH?RW: Right!
HG: This song was the first time all seven of us sang Ling Yi Lian’s song. We hope everyone liked it and hopefully when we preform it again on stage, everyone will sing it with us. So here it is, Super Junior M’s Atleast [All: I still Have You!]

[Atleast I still Have You - Super junior M]
HG: So everyone just heard our “Atleast I still Have You”
RW: Very good very good!
HG: And this time, our Donghae and Ariel Lin filmed an MV together. How does Donghae feel about it?
DH: I like Ariel Jie Jie
*** the most.
RW: Mei Mei!
****
DH: When we were filming the MV, she helped me a lot, so I was really convinient.
HG: Oh very relaxed?
DH: yes, so in the future, if I get the chance, I want to film again with Ariel Jie Jie
HG: MeiMei!
DH: to film a TV drama with her. If i have the chance again.
HG: If I had the chance, I want to film a TV drama with her. Alright so now we’ll let everyone hear Ariel Lin’s “Firefly”

[Firefly - Ariel Lin]
HG: iRadio 96 FM Chinese/Cantonese Music. Hello everyone, we are Super Junior [All: M!] Hello everyone, I am today’s DJ Hangeng!
DH: Hello everyone, I am DJ Donghae.
HG: So very soon we will be leaving Taiwan, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. on the 9th.
DH: Right.
HG: Even though its really a shame, I really hope we can quickly come back to Taiwan and meet with everyone again. But its ok! Because next year’s
DH: February 20th is Super Junior’s Second Concert
RW/HG: oooh~
DH: Super Show
HG: Super Show 2!
DH: hope everyone will definitely, DEFINITELY come to our concert!
HG: Definitely! So don’t be sad because next year on February 20th, we will be at the Xiao Ju Dan and meet with everyone again! Super Show 2! Now our next song is Super Junior’s “It’s You”!

[It's You - Super Junior]
HG: That song that everyone heard just now is Super Junior’s “It’s You”. Don’t know if everyone liked it or not. This time coming to Taiwan, we were really happy but the time was too short. And this show is almost over… It’s a shame but it really left a great impression on me. Especially the fans; welcome and warmth
DH: Right!
HG: And their support, it really gave us a lot of encouragement. Ryeowook, what was your most memorable moment this time?
RW: Today! I was a DJ! Hopefully next time I come to Taiwan, I can be DJ again.
HG: If next time we come with all seven of us, I can leave early! So our last song will be Wang Lee Hom’s “Kiss GoodBye!”
RW: *Sings Kiss GoodBye*

[Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom]
Made a guess on what he said, I couldn’t understand it*
Kinda like a question directed at Donghae
** 
JieJie = Older Sister
***
MeiMei = Little Sister
****

Source: [X]
Translated by: one_love@sj-world.net

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger