Latest News :
Home » , » [News] Siwon Fancafe Update

[News] Siwon Fancafe Update

{[['']]}





Title12.13.2009
Written on 09.12.13 at 03:32 AM

To our dear families..
Our families who are always with us..
Thank you so much ^-^
Even regardless of how far apart we’ve been this year
I’ve constantly been doing well thanks to everyone’s prayers!
Thank you so much once again

Successfully wrapped up the Nanjing concert and now I’m posting up late in the morning ^-^
Is everyone alright?
Lately I’ve been too absent-minded so I’m sorry I couldn’t visit!
When I’m done writing this entry I’ll go say my prayers for everyone before I sleep ^0^

In my prayers I always sincerely wish for our dear families to dwell in the Lord ^0^
See you in Korea our dear families

I love you more day by day ! Love you all & Blessing
Original Source. 최시원 at http://cafe.daum.net/sm0217
Translated by. Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger