Latest News :
Home » , » [news] SHINee is the next bloody letter victim?!

[news] SHINee is the next bloody letter victim?!

{[['']]}



PSYCHE!
Did I scare ya?
Haha! Well, you'll be glad to know that SHINee did not get a bloody letter. Instead, they received a KETCHUP letter!
Yes, that's right, a ketchup letter. It was posted on their official site's Korean fanboard (100+ hits) and on Twitpic!







The letter says:
"SHINee I love you. Do you have ketchup?"

This message also came along with the pictures in the Korean fanboard:
"다른 팬들 같지 않고 피를 쓰지 안 해요. 팬들 아프고 싶지 않아서 생각해요 ...
걱정을 드리는 대신 웃는 드리고 싶어요.
근데 이건 농담을 아니에요, 저 너무 사랑해요.♥"

This is the translation, which was posted in the Twitpic account:
"I didn't use blood like the others. I thought you wouldn't want to see your fans hurt.......
Instead of bringing you worry, I hope I brought you laughter.
Don't take it as only a joke. I really do love you. "


Click here to view the post in SHINee's fanboard.
Click here to see Twitpic account.
It seems like the poster speaks English. Maybe it's not a KShawol!


P.S: To those of you who keep asking me if I was the one who did this: Why you suspect me?! D: Gosh! I'm just the messenger!

Source finders: Mimi and Ely @ shineee.net
Sources: http://shinee.smtown.com and http://twitpic.com


CREDITS: Ely @ shineee.net (original source)
Blueprincess824 @ DKP for sharing
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS AND SOURCES!

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger