Latest News :
Home » , » [News] Ryeowook’s Message Replies

[News] Ryeowook’s Message Replies

{[['']]}





FAN(No.45164): Oppa, I love you^^ Fighting!
Ryeowook: Fighting!!

FAN(No.45165): Super Ryeok ^^ Did you work today ? Fighting!
Ryeowook: Nope. I’m in Korea at home ^^

FAN(No.45166): Oppa is awesome and great, the styling for Gee song is so cute! You have to do well in Nanjing stop.
Ryeowook: Hehe

FAN(No.45167) Ryeowook, Thailand SS2 are great! Super Junior’s No.1..
Ryeowook: Thank You ~~~~~

FAN(No.45169) Ryeowook, Goodnight! I have lesser time now! The time to see you has lessen too!! Working is tiring ! How are you recently ?
Did you rest well ? Did you eat on time ? Do rest if you’re feeling tired, understand ? And also, do wear more clothings! Recently, I’m troubled with Hangeng’s CY!

Ryeowook: Thank you ~~!!!!
FAN(No.45168) Ryewook, this few days you were not here, but I still came to see you. I miss you, I’m really looking forward to Beijing SS2 on 23/01. I believe it will be perfect ~
Ryeowook: De de de de de deng deng deng*
* He is making a sound.
Original: HERE
Thankyou Wookie_love for shout out.
Translated by: lovemiko@sj-world.net

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger