Latest News :
Home » , , » [News] MBLAQ Mir, “There was a fan who came to me with a marriage registration form and wanted to marry me”

[News] MBLAQ Mir, “There was a fan who came to me with a marriage registration form and wanted to marry me”

{[['']]}





MBLAQ Mir talks about an experience when he almost married a fan.
Mir was on SBS ‘SaeBaQwi’ aired on 19th December when he revealed, “I have seen a kid who wanted to marry me.”
Mir revealed that when the topic was about ‘When guys feels most pressured when dating’ and said that. He added, “There was this fan who said she wanted to marry me, and one day she even brought a marriage registration form, her official seal and her parents’ official seal to see me.”
Meanwhile, Mir also revealed on the show that he had once secretly sold their cow, without the knowledge of his parents, to cover the costs of the date with his ex-girlfriend.


S:Newsen
Credits: kbites

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger