Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] 2NE1 Sandara Park, “SeungRi is really cute when he calls me ‘noona’”

[News] 2NE1 Sandara Park, “SeungRi is really cute when he calls me ‘noona’”

{[['']]}





2NE1 Sandara Park reveals that she thinks that Big Bang SeungRi is cute when he calls her ‘noona’.
On KBS 2TV ‘Entertainment Weekly’ aired on 12th December, Sandara Park was asked “Does Big Bang treat you like a noona?” she answered, “Yes they do. And SeungRi calls ‘noona’ the cutest.” and trid to imitate the way he calls her.
Also the members praised Park Bom on her beautiful leg line while choosing her as the one who goes well with one-piece the best, and Park Bom said, “Really thankful. My legs are well….”
CL said, “I thought there were some fashion items that were scary previously. I would get hurt at my neck after I get off the stage.”
S:Newsen
Credits: kbites

cr: gilbakk0818@youtube

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger