Latest News :
Home » , » [Fancafe]Taegoon's Fancafe entry

[Fancafe]Taegoon's Fancafe entry

{[['']]}





"The weather is not a joke...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Are you well?

I'm sorry to always say "It's been a long time"... (but it's true ^^)

Recently I've been coming and going back and forth to Japan~~^^

There will be a concert in Japan on the day of December 11th..^^

I'm frantic with the preparations....

My minihompy can't be updated lately...

I'm doing almost all the songs from the 1st, 2nd and 3rd album on the concert on the 11th...

I want to show it to you.....ㅜㅜ (Someday...)^^

Anyway!! Since the weather is cold, wear warm clothing when you go out~!^^
~~~~~~~~~~




Credit: www.onlytaegoon.com
Original source: cafe.daum.net/DanceTG
Please credit when taking out of this site.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger