Latest News :
Home » , , » [DKP Survey] Do you like T-ara’s performance for Bo Peep Bo Peep?

[DKP Survey] Do you like T-ara’s performance for Bo Peep Bo Peep?

{[['']]}






I have to admit that I am a number one fan of T-ara,or to be clearer most k pop’s girls’ groups.

Actually,I have high expectations towards T-ara’s comeback performance on Music Bank yesterday before watching it.However,I was disappointed a bit after watching their performance,it was like the performance was not as good as their MV,I don’t knoe ehy,maybe the girls are to shy to be sexy on stage?

I think the girls should promote “Like The Beginning” as soon as possible,it is a better song than “Bo Peep Bo Peep”,of course that’s just my opinion.

Well,do you like T-ara’s “Bo Peep Bo Peep” performance?

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger