Latest News :
Home » , , » [DKP Special] Gossip Girls are cheerleaders!

[DKP Special] Gossip Girls are cheerleaders!

{[['']]}





Sorry for posting up Music Bank late yesterday due to some Internet problems and now the problems have been solved.

I watched yesterday’s Music Bank on KBS World and I found that Rainbow’s performance really attracted me.The reason is simple,it is because of the outfits they are wearing in the performance below.

Rainbow’s girls transformed into cheerleader with the cheerleading outfits and this outfit really shows the energetic side of young girls like them,

After watching their performance on Music Bank yesterday,I really have the intention to change the lyrics of their “Gossip Girl” a bit,from “I wanna Gossip Girl” to “I wanna cheerleaders”!

Do you like Rainbow's new outfit?


Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger