Latest News :
Home » , » [cyworld] Kang Junyoung’s cyworld entry about SJ

[cyworld] Kang Junyoung’s cyworld entry about SJ

{[['']]}




Written by Kang Junyoung; ex-sm trainee who wrote an entry about Kangin before

Written on 2009.12.23 at 20:19

Merry Christmas .
An unpleasant Christmas..
Why do tough things always happen..
only to those guys..
For me too..no..for all people..the guys and the people surrounding them all….
not starting from 2010..but from today
if there could please not be any bad day anymore and if the new year were filled with good days only…
it would be good..it’s my only thought…
Santa Claus! My wish is only one…
just…..please listen to me..all of them have a lot on their mind right now
and with their aching heads they must be upset and anxious.
It feels as if my head’s blank..and I’m so upset
and as I look at the news about them..I feel heartbroken and strange inside..
Please don’t fail to listen..to my little wish..
I continuously receive bad news.
I feel so so strange..it’s like I can feel only angrier
for not knowing what I could do. Please..
by all means please help the guys be able to go back on stage again looking amazing and with a smile.
I too will be incessantly praying.
Now the guys can’t speak of their anxious feelings anywhere yet..as they’re upset..
they don’t even have anyone with whom they can share what they hold in their tired minds..
I will go and conclude this entry..with the sincere hope..
that they will be standing again in front of all the people who love them as soon as possible..
I wish for everyone’s days to be filled with only laughter ALWAYS!starting from today.
The days got much colder. Beware of colds everyone.
If you always pray without losing hope..that thought will definitely..happen!!
Don’t worry please…the bigger the longing the more likely it will be achieved for sure..so..cheer up and keep your chin up
E.L.F too..if everyone worrying for those guys longs for them they will definitely come back in good shape..
Anyway..in a few hours..it’s going to be December 24th Christmas Eve.
Lately we’ve all been going through tough times and we’re upset and anxious and we’ve had a lot on our minds and we’ve been too tired!


Nevertheless..Merry Christmas….


Original Source. 강준영 Cyworld
Translation by. Gaia at SJ-WORLD.NET
NO ADDITIONAL CREDITS IF TAKING OUT

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger