Latest News :
Home » , » [CYWORLD] 091202 Taecyeon updates cyworld

[CYWORLD] 091202 Taecyeon updates cyworld

{[['']]}



Taecyeon has been the talk of the town this days because of him being fashionable. XD
What's wrong with that? LOL. Any way here is his new update in his cyworld.



Translation:

QUOTE
let's go back to the basics~

I tried being a little more fashionable these days (*literal translation would be: greedy with fashion) keke (junsu and nam yong shin didn't help me!!) (*nam yong shin = dance choreographer)

but I will not forget my roots and will go back to being a traffic light~

p.s. I received the skin (cy) as a present so I don't know where they got it
p.s.2 please do not post stickers~ I want to read the replies too~ keke



Credits: Taec's Cy; saradah@2oneday (Trans)
Please take out with full credits.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger