Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Siwon wants to pray for who?

[news] Siwon wants to pray for who?

{[['']]}




Title: [SiWon] For those that I love…
Posted: 2009-11-24 Time:11:15:00

Is everyone alright? How have you been?

I’m currently in Shenzhen:) because I’m shooting a CF, going back to Beijing again. Because everyone have been missing me, I have been praying hard for you all lately.:) I still want to pray for everyone even more!

So if anyone have anything that you wish to pray for, you can reply your name and what you need to pray for below after seeing my message!( it doesn’t matter what language)

I will confirm it and then pray for you all! Everyone have given me a lot of love and prayed for me. Although I’m little afraid that it may not be much but I want to repay you all!

It doesn’t matter where, happy or sad or tired, we will get through it together!

Although I’m straying off topic…I hope that distance between everyone and I will be pulled closer. Everyone do participate!

I will love everyone more in the future!
May God bless you!

I love you all!



CREDITS:http://superjunior.smtown.com/
korean-chinese: www.forsiwon.com
chinese-english: InweTinuviel@SJ-World.net
Thanks to Blue`Princez@SJ-World.net for the heads up!^^
Take out w full credits

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger