Latest News :
Home » , » [news] SHINee interview at Japanese Magazine ''EUL''

[news] SHINee interview at Japanese Magazine ''EUL''

{[['']]}



ONEW



QUESTION 1
Did Yoo Young Jin compose the lead song “Ring Ding Dong”? Were you specially guided?
ANSWER
This tune’s genre is called Afro-electro; the intense, catchy sound is impressive. Before recording, Yoo Young Jin and the members share ideas together and we had a lot of meetings. From Yoo Young Jin, he thought us the interval of course, Rhythm, and such techniques, while he teaches us one by one, we prepared the recording.

QUESTION 2
In this mini album the solo song “The name I loved” was included. Singer Kim Yeon Woo was featured so how was working with him together? The last part of the song where you sang falsetto was wonderful.
ANSWER
I was so honored that I worked with Kim Yeon Woo whom I respect, and I was able to learn many things from him. The falsetto part was the composer, Kim Yeon Woo and I think together and it was really fun.

QUESTION 3
When you appeared and performed James Ingram’s “Forevermore” at MNET “Kim Yuna’s Madam B Salon”, the fan who watched the program really touched.
ANSWER
I extremely love that song. I’m really happy that all the fans liked it.

QUESTION 4
How you wish you can have this (from the member)?
ANSWER
Minho’s tall height and deep voice, it’s really charming. Taemin’s dance! Taemin has surprisingly excellent sense of rhythm. Also, since he’s always working hard, I think I should learn from him. Jonghyun’s sense of pitch, it’s the best! Key’s fashion sense! You should consult Key about fashion ~^^

QUESTION 5
Please tell us about your motto or the things that you always bear in your mind.
ANSWER
Try to practice the things you're thinking.

QUESTION 6
Tell us about your impression when you came to Japan before.
ANSWER
Japanese fans are really kind, and I think it has sensitivity like girls. Especially, they have a high level of interest in South Korea and also have a passionate side. Delicious Japanese foods are really indispensable!

QUESTION 7
What kind of song do you listen recently while you’re moving to other places?
ANSWER
Jazz Musician, Jamie Cullum’s “Twenty Something” If I listen to it, It feels like I’m in a jazz band’s public performance.

QUESTION 8
Cat or Dog?
ANSWER
I like both cat and dog, if I only see…^^”


TAEMIN



QUESTION 1
You were casted at MBC Drama “Taehee, Haegyo, Jihyun”; do you feel that your acting is useful for your performance at the stage?
ANSWER
I think there is an influence through acting and performing at the stage. Through camera angle, I understand now how they reflect the detailed point, the face expression and body movements.

QUESTION 2
You played the piano at Osaka’s fan meeting as well as Korea’s Music shows, how old since you start playing the piano?
ANSWER
I learned the piano when I was in elementary grade. I’m so happy and thankful that Japanese fans liked my piano performance. I hope if there’s one more chance, I would like to perform and play the piano again.

QUESTION 3
We know that all of you are busy every day; can you tell us your methods of relaxing?
ANSWER
Listening to music and practicing.

QUESTION 4
How you wish you can have this (from the member)?
ANSWER
I want to learn all the member’s best points. If I’ll choose one, I think Onew hyung’s charming voice!

QUESTION 5
Please tell us about your motto or the things that you always bear in your mind.
ANSWER
Being humble, say thank you to the people around me, work hard to be the best!

QUESTION 6
Tell us about your impression when you came to Japan before.
ANSWER
Japanese fans are really cute ^^, and the sushi is really delicious!

QUESTION 7
Cat or Dog?
ANSWER
We have 2 dogs in our house. I’m living in our dorm so I don’t have time to meet them…If I really want to meet them, I will use the videophone to see them. I don’t have animals that I dislike ^^.


JONGHYUN




QUESTION 1
The mini album song “Y.O.U” (Year of Us) chorus work shows good points of SHINee. How did you decide the member’s part?
ANSWER
I think I learned many things while preparing for the album, we discuss with the composer & A&R about the chorus and member’s parts. Since this is our song, we actively share opinions and ideas while preparing.

QUESTION 2
Can you tell us your most memorable experience while filming “Ring Ding Dong” MV.
ANSWER
The acting at chroma key and dancing scene at the water is the most memorable. Personally, acting is the most difficult.

QUESTION 3
You sang “Yuki no Hana” at the fan meeting, How did you practiced it?
ANSWER
I think there is a story in all music. I want to show to the fans the story of “Yuki no Hana” and show the emotions of the song so I tried my best. Of course, listening to the original song many times also helped me.

QUESTION 4
How you wish you can have this (from the member)?
ANSWER
Taemin’s small feet! It’s really cute ^^

QUESTION 5
Please tell us about your motto or the things that you always bear in your mind.
ANSWER
Always have own opinion and belief.

QUESTION 6
Things that you love to do now.
ANSWER
I’m addicted to MIDI composing using my computer. Recently, I love to compose songs.

QUESTION 7
What kind of song do you listen recently while you’re moving to other places?
ANSWER
Dru Hill’s “NO DOUBT”. It was released on year 2002 but I like the beat!

QUESTION 8
Cat or Dog?
ANSWER
Dog! Especially a Collie is really cute!


MINHO



QUESTION 1
You did a rap battle with Key at the mini album song “Get Down”, what do you think of Key’s rap? The reason why you like rapping, can you tell us any rapper whom you respect?
ANSWER
Key’s rap has really good beat and since its high tone, it’s really good. The reason why I like rap is because it harmonizes your emotions with the beat and express your feelings too. I think the more I rap, I find rapping really attractive. Personally, I have a lot of favorite rappers but the most important is to make your own style of rapping.

QUESTION 2
We know that you live at the dorm; do you have any rules and roles at your dorm? Maybe you’re in charge at cleaning because we heard Minho is neat.
ANSWER
There is nothing decided according to the members. There is an independence policy that we clean and neat our own things. But recently, I’m the one who cleans and put in order the member’s things - -”

QUESTION 3
How you wish you can have this (from the member)?
ANSWER
I want to learn the other member’s charms. Onew’s Kind heart and innocent smile, Jonghyun’s skills as a singer and sweet voice, Key’s stage manner, Taemin’s cuteness and dance!

QUESTION 4
Please tell us about your motto or the things that you always bear in your mind.
ANSWER
I always have in mind the word “humility”. My Father always emphasized modesty when I was child. I think it’s important to continue working hard, do all your best until you reach the goal and never give up.

QUESTION 5
Tell us about your impression when you came to Japan before.
ANSWER
Compared to the Korean fans, the age group is wide after meeting our Japanese fans.

QUESTION 6
Things that you love to do now.
ANSWER
Now, I love to perform than anything else. It’s really fun when I meet our fans at the event so I think I should do my best and effort.

QUESTION 7
What kind of song do you listen recently while you’re moving to other places?
ANSWER
I usually listen to Craig David. I like his voice and his beautiful melody; especially such as expressions, I have many things to learn from him.

QUESTION 8
Cat or Dog?
ANSWER
I like Dogs.


KEY



QUESTION 1
You did a rap battle with Minho at the mini album song “Get Down”, what do you think of Minho’s rap?
ANSWER
I really like Minho’s voice tone. When I hear Minho’s rap, I feel free and fun.

QUESTION 2
At the Japan fan meeting you performed Perfume at Tokyo while DJ Ozma at Osaka, Can you tell us the reason why did you chose the song, and I heard while you were at Osaka, you went to Universal Studios Japan.
ANSWER
The other member’s performed singing and dancing so I want to show something fresh for the fans. After the fan meeting at Osaka finished, we went to USJ to ride attractions and we even bought character goods. If I have the chance, I would like to go once again! ^^

QUESTION 3
How you wish you can have this (from the member)?
ANSWER
Taemin’s youth! ^^

QUESTION 4
Please tell us about your motto or the things that you always bear in your mind.
ANSWER
Think three times before you act.

QUESTION 5
Tell us about your impression when you came to Japan before.
ANSWER
Since we didn’t stayed long in Japan, Japanese delicious foods are the most memorable for me. From now on, I would like to visit in many places.

QUESTION 6
What kind of song do you listen recently while you’re moving to other places?
ANSWER
Rihanna’s “Hate that I love you”. If I’m in a relationship, I always think that I like to have this kind of romance (like the lyrics of the song) while listening.

QUESTION 7
Cat or Dog?
ANSWER
I like both cat and dog, since we have a dog in our house, I feel that cat is cuter.


Translation credit: winkme@shineee.net

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger