Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Lee Joon's entry on Daum Cafe Title: Mortified

[news] Lee Joon's entry on Daum Cafe Title: Mortified

{[['']]}




Date: 09.11.14
Title: Mortified

Hello, this is Lee Joon.
Are you taking good care of your health, especially now that the weather is getting colder?
Swine flu seems to be 'in' at the moment, so I hope you'll be careful...
I leave this letter out of anger.
It was difficult trying to decide, because it might just look like a string of excuses.
It's about yesterday's Super Junior's Kiss the Radio.
It's not true..
When I did that dance at the ETN studio, they suddenly asked me to dance to a female idol group song.
The producers emphasised on the fact that the group had to be female, so I chose f(x), as we're promoting at the same time.
I've never listened to Lachata properly, even though I've listened to Chu~ fully.
Anyway... I feel mortified. I got really angry because everyone made me look like the bad person, and was upset.
Even after the broadcasting, everyone made out that I was a womanizer which made me even more angry.
When I went on Bestiz, everyone was disappointed as expected, and I thought a lot about how to put this right.
Anyway, I'm innocent.
I'm really really really completely mortified and because I want to show everyone that I'm not the kind of guy everyone thinks I am, I wrote this.
Please believe me. I never lie, even in broadcasting.
Please only believe Lee Joon.
I cry today.
Oh and Jaejin's sister is a friend from the acting school that I went to. I no longer keep in contact with her.
Bye~

CREDITS: BLAQ'n'white@mblaqattack.com (translation) + MBLAQ Official Daum Cafe (Source)

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger