Latest News :
Home » , , » [news] Kim Hyun Joong: “H1N1 is not scary”

[news] Kim Hyun Joong: “H1N1 is not scary”

{[['']]}





SS501 leader Kim Hyun Joong participated in the singing of the H1N1 prevention song in the SBS TV variety show ‘Star King’.

Popular Korean idols groups like SS501, SHINee and Tara appeared as special guests in the variety show ‘Star King’. They sang the prevention song ‘Wash our hands’ together.

Kim Hyun Joong said: “At first when I knew that I was diagnosed with H1N1, I was shocked and scared. Then I calm myself down. Right now I was fully recover after the treatment. In fact, we do not have to be afraid of H1N1 as long as we wash our hands regularly, we can prevent from getting it.”

Source From: Chosun

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger