Latest News :
Home » , , , » [News] HeeChul's cyworld update

[News] HeeChul's cyworld update

{[['']]}





Lots of people were curious so I'm updating keke

One day I was shocked at my figure on TV.
"Oh my god...I'm...a pig"

At first I wanted to just lose 3-4 kgs.
I would eat light for breakfast and lunch and not eat after 6 PM.
I would walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes at the gym
and do pushups and other exercises to build my upper body.

Then I hear that I'm getting my own photoshoot.

"Oh! I have to preserve my skinniness!"

I then aimed to lose 3-4 more kgs.
For breakfast, one piece of tofu...for lunch, another piece of tofu..and if I was hungry then water..
I would eat really hot peppers and go crazy sweating out my hunger keke
I increased my 30 minutes of walking to an hour
and I pushed myself to 200 pushups before bedtime.

You can't and shouldn't do this kekekeke
My healthiness was ruined and I learned I had blood loss...
Please have your vitamins.

I tried this method while gritting my teeth and am telling you all not to follow it

To be concise...

I looked at my old pictures, starting with my computer desktop...
"I was young here...gangly there...okay there"
You look in your past and find when you were most content with yourself.
You have to turn the light on in your eyes and look at your old self (+_+)

★ Diet side effects ★
Since I have a sharp, clever personality I got even more hysterical.
I didn't talk to anyone around me and my personality got even sharper like a knife.
You can't sleep, either. When I went to bed around 12, I would end up falling asleep at 5 AM.
Looking at the ceiling for 5 hours...it's like death.
You become closed off from the world. You don't want to go out to meet anyone.

Hmm...
Am I saying you should or shouldn't diet...

The most important thing is mental power and motivation ^-^
If I release a diet video please buy it~ I don't know when though keke


Original Source :HEECHUL'S CYWORLD
Heecat

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger