Latest News :
Home » , » [news] Davichi will be hollding first concert after 2 years of debut

[news] Davichi will be hollding first concert after 2 years of debut

{[['']]}




Even though they’re not everyone’s cup of populari-tea, and I feel like I have to inject 1,000,000 CCs stat! of Zoloft straight into my heart after listening to one of their songs, this vocally dazzling duo has got me hooked 4 life.

After having been in the KPop scene for almost 2 years now, Davichi is finally getting their moment in the sun by holding their first ever concert, “The Premiere.” on December 24th, at AX Hall located in Seoul. Lee Hae-Ri and Kang Min-Kyung have been working diligently and putting in their personal touches in nearly every aspect of the concert (stage sets, costumes, performance details).

What a great way to ring in Christmas of ‘09. I desperately want to be there and cry my eyeballs out along with a bunch of other sappy, broken-hearted ladies, but I guess I’ll just have to add my wish to attend one of their future concerts (fingers crossed) to my “Dear Santa” letter.



cr: Seoulbeats

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger