Latest News :
Home » , , , » [news] 2PM Wooyoung Chansung The Friendly Picture that was taken makes netizens feel 'Happy/Warm' + Short article on Ceci website

[news] 2PM Wooyoung Chansung The Friendly Picture that was taken makes netizens feel 'Happy/Warm' + Short article on Ceci website

{[['']]}




Group 2PM members Wooyoung and Chansungs CF pictures were releases and has caught fans attention.

Wooyoung and Chansung were in the Mojaekwa brand Cf filming and showed a caring and looking after one another which showed the teamwork of eachother. The sheep hats that the two were wearing made fans think they looked like cute little boys.

Netizens have said 'The way Wooyoung is looking at Chansung is very caring' 'the grumpy look Chansung has is very cute'.

Credit: TVDaily(SOURCE) + Baby♥ANGANG@2ONEDAY.COM (Trans)

Short article on Ceci website

Chansung's comment on how idols and presidents are just like everyone else -- that they date, do lotto, fight, and get divorced -- seemed to hold a deeper meaning.

'I want to try 'love.' Maybe it's because I haven't had a girlfriend yet. >.< I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. TT_TT' (Wooyoung)

'For sure, it's travelling. Ah, I want to try sky diving. ^^' (Junsu)

'Watch a movie, and drink coffee at Apgujeong keke, watch a musical, travel to a different country. Though, I don't want to go alone, I want to go with people I like.' (Junho)

'I want to be successful and love before my 20's passes. Because I need to marry after my 20's!!' (Nichkhun)

'I think I've heard that in your 20's you do not get worn out or tired. So I need to work with a body and mind that will not tire out. kekeke' (Chansung)

'In my 20's I want to work as much as possible. It doesn't matter if I'm crazy busy, I just want to try fainting due to fatigue.' (Taecyeon)

These answers are to the question of what they want to do if they were given free time, and what they want to do before their 20's passes. If you asked any 6 people in their 20's off the street, you'd probably get similar responses. If you look back, 2PM has a side of them that's full of passion and energy on stage, but they also have a side of them that's not very idol-like -- messy dorm rooms, sleeping with only their wifebeaters on and their bare faces, foot odor contests, crazy and ridiculous disguise shows, etc -- they are like your funny friends who would show these sides of themselves freely. They are guys who would cheer you up with lame jokes when you're tired, and make you laugh with shocking events when you're bored. It's finally 6pm, and after the long ad photoshoot, we said our goodbyes to the 2PM members who were heading to the recording studio. "Let's share more stories that we couldn't share today later." We don't know when that 'later' would be, and we don't know if we will be seeing a 7 member 2PM then or a 6 member 2PM. But we are certain that we will always have a good time with our friends, and that those friends are now waiting with an anxious heart for our support.

Credits: Ceci (Source); saradah@2oneday (Trans); jayna@2oneday for finding this ^^

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger