Latest News :
Home » , , , , , » [news] 2ne1 Dara me2day updates 091101

[news] 2ne1 Dara me2day updates 091101

{[['']]}



The first me2DAY update of NOVEMBER comes, unsurprisingly, from 2NE1’s DARA. As always, she’s talking her own special brand of Korean. Also, she has time to hang out with HER BROTHER from MBLAQ.



Original message:
“울 막둥이랑~!^.^오랜만에 나들이!”

In English:

“I’m with my younger brother~!^.^It’s been a while!”




Original message:
“몇일전 미투의 정답공개! 멤바들 모올~뤠 생과일쥬스를 마신 주인공은 바로!!! 뚜둥….. 상큼한보컬!달옹이엇군요ㅋㅋ그래두 괜찬아!!!상큼하니까!^.^V”

In English:

“A few days ago, I revealed the correct answer on me2DAY! The member *strange sound* the hero who’s been drinking the fruit juice!!! Dada….. long legged with good vocals! It’s Daraㅋㅋ It’s OK!!! I have slender legs!^.^V”

cr: aa-chan

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger