Latest News :
Home » , » [Me2Day] G-Dragon Me2Day Update

[Me2Day] G-Dragon Me2Day Update

{[['']]}




짜잔 이게뭘까∼요!?ㅎㅎ 전이제한국이에요 열심히준비해야될일들이 산덤이ㅜ 응원많이해주시고많이오셔서 즐겨요!미치게해줄께^^
Tada, what's this~!? hehe. I'm in Korea now. I have so many things to prepare for ㅜ Thank you for always cheering me on and coming! I'll drive you crazy ^^

I TRANSLATED THE PICTURE TOO HEHE:
G-Dragon Concert Setlist:
1. A Boy (Band) - Set up a booth in the recording room above the stage. Engineer video
2. Heartbreaker Original Version (Band) - Fix the original song's opening/Opening track
3. Breathe (MR) - Bed performance
4. Butterfly

Yeah GD ICU subtly taking the picture so we don't see the ~more exciting~ performances of yours

source: me2day
translations: [info]filmsession @ [info]omona_prection

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger