Latest News :
Home » , » [ME2DAY] 2NE1 DARA ME2Day update !

[ME2DAY] 2NE1 DARA ME2Day update !

{[['']]}




“Last night.. suddenly I thought! When we debuted it was hard and we had to wear face packs, but these days it’s quite leisurely and it’s been a while since the members put on the packs together. We put them in the refrigerator for a while and they will soon be ready for you! And so…Ddoodoong!”


“I want to go to sleep early..when I put it in the freezer for a while I had a thought… I started the series and time flew by! And then…I quickly took the packs out…it was a thin sheet of ice-_-?? Oh my god, it’s too cold!!! However, there’s no more..?”








“The young member took another of my good packs and put it on her face-_-? After I piut the pack on, I had had enough and wanted to take it off! Eye…brows…they’re frozen_-_????Aigoo I’m sorry! I’m sorry unni!? I see your features have fallen down maknae? And yes it the pack was done safely without mishap!!!^.^V”

Credit: Me2day + aa-chan

Shared by:21EVO.com

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger