Latest News :
Home » , , » [cyworld] Leeteuk Cyworld updates

[cyworld] Leeteuk Cyworld updates

{[['']]}



Leeteuk:
Today is.. Lonely



..Miss You..

..Thank you..^^

Credits: 박정수 Cyworld
Translations by: ★_Excentrique @ SJ-World.net
Take out with full and proper credits.


2009.11.19 (2009.11.20 04:00)

..it’s good it’s good..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..it’s next year..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..it will be very surpris~~~ing ..ㅋㅋㅋ

..please waiting (for it)..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..ah…(I) want to show it..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

..now I’m taking (the) place..ㅋㅋㅋ


Credits: 박정수 Cyworld
Thanks ★_Excentrique for the shout out
Translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
may take out with full credits

..Thank you..
2009.11.20 03:21


.Thank you..

.. Firstly, lacking in a lot of things me..

..Those always giving me good judgement, (I) really thank you..

..With me and with me which..

..Brodcasting station people..

..PDnim..Writernim..All the staff..

..More than my ability, for giving me lots of good judgement, thank you..

..A little bit of burden..My shoulders may feel a little heavy..

..Telling me like you’ve given me..To become a great person..

..And writing good words (about me), reporters I give you thanks..

..Always will see you with good news..

..Our SM family..

..Very nice people..

..They always give me lots of energy..

..Thank you..

..I will always be self-effacement..I will always work hard..I will always take new challenges..

..I will always study..I will always be caring..

..Always feeling very lonely but..Mic..Camera..In front of (me)..

..I feel happier, I think this is my way..I feel like..

..Early morning..Because there is a lot of people I want to thank… I write..^^..

..Again, one more time, thank you!!!….

Credits: 박정수 Cyworld.
Translated by julzzzz@sj-world.net
May take out with full credits.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger