Latest News :
Home » , » [Cyworld] 091112 HanKyung Cyworld update

[Cyworld] 091112 HanKyung Cyworld update

{[['']]}



Date: 2009-11-12 13:12

Few days ago I 'swayed'(飄)~I reached home~~~!

Friends in Guangzhou ah , the snow had made us stay in Beijing , friends that came to the airport , sending us or welcoming us , it's tiring for you , , , It's snowing heavily end of the year (瑞雪兆丰年么), keke ~ we have to admit it ba , , , Now we are going back to urban from airport , , we still don't know what time are we leaving , , , Few days ago , the heavily fall snow had made me experienced dirivng in the snow , , , I drove very slowly , At er huan ( 二环 ) the snow gradually is falling more heavily , the road was slippery , , , My car often slip drift , it's terrific , feeling very happy keke ~ , , , I sent LeLe home , when I was on my way back home because I stopped my car , my car couldn't start anymore , at san huan (三环 ) my car knocked out , , , it couldn't start anymore , tyres are flat , in the end , I found a kind hearted master to help me to push my car , only by that I could continue driving , Although I was a little nervous , but my happy mood was way more than that keke ~! Journey that are normally short , during snow day it became much longer and much more fun , keke ~ In the end , I reached home safely . . . totally delayed , , Fortunately , road precautions were taken , there were no snow piled up , , I will be careful , hope that you all would be careful too when you go out , wear more ah ~~~

I love all of you !!!

Credits : HanKyung's chinese cyworld
Translated by : -Estee28♥~ @ dkpnews

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger