Latest News :
Home » » [CHART] Please Don’t Go and You and I are topping chart!

[CHART] Please Don’t Go and You and I are topping chart!

{[['']]}





2NE1 not only are doing well in their group activity but now also their solo activities. 'Please don't go' is realease only 20th and now it is topping various chart.

I hope YG will let the two maknaes promote this song.. but if that will happen they will end up battling with Taeyang.. will YG allow that? other companies does that but I haven’t seen YG done that.

And You and I is still doing good. will we see Bom next week on music shows?


Source:ne-people, credits: 2ne1evo, ddadar@dkp

Authour's note: PLEASE DO NOT BASH/SPAM on this post. Thank you.

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger