Latest News :
Home » , » [Audio] 2PM I was crazy full song is out !

[Audio] 2PM I was crazy full song is out !

{[['']]}







Video Credits:jenp00able


2PM's I was crazy full song is out ! Enjoy the audio, and tell us what are your thoughts about it ! :)

2PM will be coming back soon, so stay tune ~!

Lyrics:

She's gone, gone
She's gone, gone
She's gone, gone
She's gone, gone

You're standing up now
You throw aside my hands
The words 'I love you' are still caught in my throat
I didn't even have a chance to greet you yet

As I see your back turned towards me
The whole world feels like it's breaking down
It's all breaking down
All those days we loved

I was crazy for you
I didn't even ...
*I didn't even have a chance to say that
And I let you go

She's getting further away
Love can't be like this to me

hazyfiasco@2OD (trans)
Credits:2oneday forum

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger