Latest News :
Home » » [News]Boom leaves for the army !

[News]Boom leaves for the army !

{[['']]}






On the 29th of October, Korean entertainer Boom (aka Lee Minho) was sent off to active duty by his Boom Academy students, Super Junior's Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.

Boom had this to say about his successors of the Boom Academy, "I'm thankful for Leeteuk and Eunhyuk seeing me off, and I await to see good things from the Boom Academy from the two while I'm gone." Leeteuk and Eunhyuk responded by saying, "We're going to the Boom Academy, and we hope to keep the cheery and fighting spirit style that Boom has kept alive." and then the three shared a heartfelt hug.

Boom was also thankful for all the idol groups like 2PM, Super Junior, SHINee, SNSD, and T-ara who called and asked, "Who's going to take care of all the idol groups?"

He concluded by saying, "My parents are very sad that I'm leaving but I got to share a meal with my family and other relatives, sharing stories and having fun. Even my younger cousins wrote me letters and that was just absolutely adorable."








Source : allkpop.com
Credits to : shockimpulse

Related News

Post a Comment

 
Support : latest k-pop news | Earnings Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | myLot User Profile
Copyright © 2011. news update k-pop world - All Rights Reserved
Template Created and Published by BLOGGERspherepedia
Proudly powered by Blogger